Collect, Store, and Process Customer Data
At The Dreadlocks Salon, we may collect the following data from customers or website visitors in different ways.
Type Of Data We Collect
Personal Data- Name, contact details, bank account details (payment card details), technical data (internet protocol, browser type and version, time zone, browser plug-in types and version, operating system), and other technology on devices you use to access the website.
Aggregate Data – We may collect statistical and demographic data for any purpose. It may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data.
How We Use Collected Data
We use your personal data:
- To communicate
- For marketing purpose
- To promote our services
- To connect you in future
- To maintain your record
- To respond to your queries, resolve problems, and address complaints
- To share new services, offers, and discounts
How We Share Your Data
We assure our customers and visitors that we do not sell personal information shared with us under this privacy notice. But we can share your personal information for the following purpose.
- To provide you with the service which you have requested from us.
- As testimonials
We Protect Customers’ Data
We adhere to high-end safety protocols to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, and destruction. In addition, we limit our customers’ personal data from the employees, agents, and contractors who do not require your personal data.
We Are Restricted To
At Dreadlocks Salon, we give priority to customers’ consent. We do not share and use the personal data collected by us without their permission. We are not allowed to:
- Share personal details with the third party
- Disclose your identity on the website
- Display your comments and feedback on our website or social media handles
- Post your pictures on the website or social media channels taken before or after providing services
- Delete your personal information if customers asked
- To maintain your record
- To provide the utmost protection for your personal data and other information shared by you
We Can Ask Our Customers
Besides these, we can ask our customers for a favor like:
- To subscribe to our social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Rate our services
- Give us feedback on our services and others, such as website performance.
- Refer us to your friends, neighbors, and family members
- Like, share, and comment on our posts on social media channels
- Fill your survey forms
- Post your pictures, taken before and after the services, on our website or social media channels
- Give us suggestions regarding our services
- Stop using or following our social media channels for any reason
We provide rights to customers to raise objections to our services if they have. Our customers retain the ownership to:
- Deny to provide any personal information which they are not willing to
- Object the use of personal information
- Requests the restriction of proceeding